Jos. A. Bank
Known for classic quality, comfort, and sense of style, Jos. A. Bank offers everything the modern business professional needs to look his best, from everyday business dress needs to casual sportswear and distinctive accessories -- all at 20-30 percent less. The expert staff are accommodating guides for achieving the perfect fit, or selecting a versatile collection of wardrobe staples and separates ready for any business occasion.
Jos. A. Bank also offers a free Corporate Card membership program, good for 20 percent off any regularly priced merchandise, free garment pressing, 24-hour tailoring, private sales, and more.
Its wrinkle-free dress shirts received a "Best Overall" rating from the Wall Street Journal, tuxedos are available for rental, and several books are on sale describing how to dress with style. The website is packed with helpful tips, guidelines, and suggestions as well.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9:30pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped accessible building
- Founding Date: 1905
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Suits, sport coats, dress shirts, pants, sportswear, tuxedos, tuxedo rental, shoes, ties, and accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Unconditional guarantee
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: A good sense for matching a tie with a shirt can be mastered just by learning several basic complementary color schemes.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Jos. A Bank, David Leadbetter Golf Apparel
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: Yes