Serving Bowie since 2004, Ichiban Sushi Asian Bistro takes a multi-ethnic approach to good food by blending old favorites with the best new Asian influences. The Asian decor of reds, oranges and browns is blended gracefully with wood and stone accents to create a serene, yet sophisticated dining experience.
The restaurant's sushi bar chefs offer sushi and sashimi lunch specials, complete with miso soup and green salad.
The owner's goal is to "excite your palate with uncommonly good food inspired by Asian ingredients--Thai, Chinese, Japanese and beyond," and the diverse menu reflects this.
Try the Thai Mango Chicken, Panang Curry Pot, or one of the Chef's Specialties such as Miso-Glazes Chilean Sea Bass with Baby Bok Choy. Even the rice options reflectdiversity, offering traditional Jasmine or Coconut Rice, or the more adventurous Apricot or Banana Leaf Sticky Rice.
If you still have room, finish off your meal with ice cream--Asian style--by choosing the green tea, red bean, mochi, or tempura ice cream. For those seeking low-cal or vegetarian options, most dishes can be ordered without sauce or meat.
- Fax: 301-352-9136
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Thai, Japanese, Chinese cuisine
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Sushi
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese / Sushi, Live / Raw Food, Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual to business casual