Fitness4Less is a locally owned gym with four locations in Maryland. Fitness4Less believes that everyone should be able to afford a fit, healthy lifestyle. True to its motto, "Where fitness meets affordability," memberships are just $9.99 a month, and members can bring a guest for $10 a day.
By eliminating a swimming pool, the Bowie location is able to keep costs down, yet still provide the modern equipment and qualified personal trainers clients expect from a top health club — all at a great price. It provides a solid selection of circuit training and cardio equipment, as well as free weights. Daily classes cover a wide variety of interests, from spinning, yoga and pilates to kickboxing and karate.
TIP: Visit the Fitness4Less website to request a free 3-day VIP guest pass.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs; classes starting at 5:30am - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: $9.99/month (paid annually); $10 guest fee; $15 trial pass
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Afternoons before 3pm
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 0
- Pool length: 0
- Diving: No