Belair Bath & Tennis Club
Belair Bath & Tennis Club is at the intersection of Belair Drive and Tulip Grove Drive in Bowie's B-section. The pool is a 6-lane, 25 meter pool with a shallow 3-4 ft area, diving board, and super slide. It has 8 tennis courts, 4 of which can be lit for play at night. There is a beach volleyball court, fenced in basketball courts and ping pong tables.
The club also offers picnic areas, social events, swim and tennis lessons and a very active swim team. More information about membership can be found on the webpage.
- Hours: Recreational swim before Labor Day, 11am - 9pm, except Fri, 11am - 11pm. Post-Labor Day recreational swim, 3:30pm - 9pm. Tennis Court, 10am - 9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: See website for details
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The site of the club was once part of the historic Belair Mansion.
- Features: Benches, Playgrounds
- Services: Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Permit requirements: Must be a member
- Area: 8 acres
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Swimming pool, Table tennis, Tennis courts, Volleyball courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Clubhouse, Food/drink, Game room, Lockers, Picnic areas, Showers