Schools and offices within Prince George's County Public Schools will open two hours later than usual on Tuesday.
Emergency personnel must report on time and are ineligible for liberal leave, according to a statement from the school system.
Prince George's County Public Schools made the following modifications to its schedule Tuesday:
- There will be no work-study transportation, and those students should not report to school.
- Half-day Early Childhood Center (ECC), half-day special education programs and half-day prekindergarten programs are canceled.
- Any other school program requiring transportation before noon will not have transportation, including Howard B. Owens Science Center.
- All field trips will be canceled.
- Food services will offer breakfast.