House Fire May Displace Nashua Lane Residents

No injuries were reported as a result of the fire.

Prince George’s County firefighters quickly extinguished a house fire on the 15100 Nashua Lane Monday afternoon. 

Firefighters responded to a the call just before 4 p.m. and put out what they determined to be an accidental kitchen fire in the two story home, according to Mark Brady, a spokesperson for the Prince George’s County Fire Department.

Though no injuries were reported, the family may be displaced from their home due to the damage caused by the fire, reported Brady.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »