David Michael Brochu, 52, who was convicted last month of molesting his then 8-year-old neighbor, is scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow.
Brochu was found guilty of one count of second degree sex offense, one count of sexual abuse of a minor and one count of unnatural and perverted practices. According to a release issued by the Prince George’s County State Attorney office, during the trial, the victim provided “specific details” on multiple incidents of abuse.
The boy was in Brochu’s care at the time of the assault. The victim’s mother testified at trial the Brochu was a “trusted adult” and that her son frequented played at Brochu’s home with his grandson.Brochu is facing up to 18 years in prison in connection with this conviction. There are two similar cases pending against Brochu scheduled to be heard this fall.
- Bowie Man Found Guilty in Sex Abuse Case
- Trial Begins Wednesday in Bowie Child Sex Abuse Case
- Police Charge Michael Brochu With Sex Crimes Against Fourth Victim
- Bowie Man Charged With Sex Abuse Released on Bond a Second Time
- Bowie Man Charged In Two More Sex Abuse Cases