The Friday night in Havre de Grace with the annual parade and tree lighting.
The final First Friday of 2011 begins with the parade, beginning from the Lafayette statue at 6 p.m., and heading down St. John Street to Rochambeau Plaza (see photo for route). There, the official tree lighting will take place.
The tree was .
The following individuals and groups are anticipated to take part in the parade:
- Confederate Colorguard
- Cheerleaders, lead by Lisa Belcher
- and "Vision of Sugar Plums"
- Havre de Grace Brownies and Girls Scouts
- 's Drama Guild, lead by Tom Barnes
- Susquehanna Hose Company with the Class 1A North
- Mr. and Mrs. Claus
Also, the Chorus will be singing by the tree.
Will you be attending the parade? What part are you looking forward to most? Tell us in the comments.