McChesney & Dale, P.C., is sponsoring a canned food drive in its headquarters building (OMNI Professional Building, 4000 Mitchellville Road, Bowie, MD 20716) from November 28 to December 21, 2012, on behalf of the Bowie Interfaith Food Pantry. The Food Pantry will be putting together holiday dinner baskets to assist needy families.
The following non-perishable items will be accepted:
- All canned food items, such as soups and vegetables
- Boxed instant food items, such as stuffing and mashed potatoes
- Boxed mix items, such as pumpkin pie mix, pancake mix, hot chocolate mix, apple cider mix and pie crust mix
- Packaged foods, such as marshmallows, syrup, snacks of all kind, gravy and cranberry sauce
- Fruit, such as apples and pears
- Note: Donations are not limited to the items listed above.
To donate, please place non-perishable items in the boxes located in the lobby of the OMNI Professional Building. The final collection of donated items will occur Friday, December 21, 2012, at 5 p.m.