Wine Tour Ambassador
Wine Tour Ambassador has responsibility to support all phases of Tours and Events through seasonal requirements in accordance with best practices, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Enjoys drinking and learning about wine
- Conduct public and private winery tours.
- Friendly and welcoming spokesperson for overall Vino 301 Wine Concierge tours and events.
- Assist in all aspects of Tours and Events preparation, activities, and breakdown (i.e., assemble guests tour packages, stock coolers, event set up and break down)
- Always assure the comfort and safety of guests
- Complete the Tour Ambassador Training program.
- Follow and observe all safe operating procedures and safety precautions.
- Maintain safe and sanitary conditions throughout all working spaces.
- Participate in training and staff meetings as required.
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Familiarity with wine types and grape varietals is also important.
- At least two years experience in the hospitality, food and/or beverage industry
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to speak to small and large groups. Be able to communicate information in enjoyable and interesting formats. Be a great listener and informatively respond to spontaneous questions from guests and visitors. Always be well mannered, courteous, amiable and considerate.
- The Tour Ambassador will be required to lift packages 5 -10 pounds.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Must be at least 25 years, for insurance purposes.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- The Tour Ambassador may be required to drive large passenger vehicle.
- This position requires professional appearance and attire appropriate for the event.
This is a part time positions. Hours vary. Must be available to work on the weekends.
If you’d like to apply,
please email a resume and cover letter to the address listed. Please paste your
cover letter into the email. Your resume may be attached or pasted in as well.
In your cover letter, please describe what about you would make you a good tour guide, or what it is about tour guiding that specifically appeals to you. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org www.vino301.com
Thank you for your interest!