Invite a friend
Take Charge of Your Body
What’s going on with my cycle anyway? An in-depth look at the workings of the female body. Learn about your cycle, your fertility, how birth control works in your body, STDs, hormones, and much more. 2 Hour Class. Women only.
More About Pregnancy Clinic
The Bowie Crofton Pregnancy Clinic provides assistance and support to women who are experiencing an unexpected pregnancy. This includes pregnancy tests, pregnancy counseling, sexually transmitted infection testing and post-abortion counseling services to patients in the Bowie area.
Other events here
- Relationship Status: It’s Complicated, For Couples Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm
- Job Search and Resume Writing Mon, Jun 10, 8:00 pm
- Faithful Fathers Thu, Jun 13, 7:00 pm
- Parenting: Experiences & Expectations Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Parenting: Tips & Tools Mon, Jun 17, 8:00 pm
- Take Charge of Your Body Wed, Jun 19, 1:00 pm
- Relationship Status: It’s Complicated (For Women Only) Thu, Jun 20, 7:00 pm
- How to Afford a Baby Sat, Jun 22, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Single Parenting Sat, Jun 22, 11:30 pm–12:30 pm
- Infant Health & Safety Thu, Jun 27, 7:00 pm