Invite a friend
Parenting: Tips and Tools
Hear from veteran parents on some tools for parents to help teach and guide your child. Learn about your baby’s unique temperament and how to handle all those bumps in the road.
Bringing another human being into the world and raising it to adulthood is not all instinct. There are a lot of things that might be confusing or overwhelming about being a new parent. Or, perhaps you’ve had one or more than one child, but might need some refreshers. Our parenting courses are designed to be simple, straight forward, and taught by caring teachers who can answer your questions and help give you the tools to be the parent your child needs to not just survive, but to thrive.
More About Pregnancy Clinic
The Bowie Crofton Pregnancy Clinic provides assistance and support to women who are experiencing an unexpected pregnancy. This includes pregnancy tests, pregnancy counseling, sexually transmitted infection testing and post-abortion counseling services to patients in the Bowie area.
Other events here
- Relationship Status: It’s Complicated, For Couples Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm
- Job Search and Resume Writing Mon, Jun 10, 8:00 pm
- Faithful Fathers Thu, Jun 13, 7:00 pm
- Parenting: Experiences & Expectations Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Parenting: Tips & Tools Mon, Jun 17, 8:00 pm
- Take Charge of Your Body Wed, Jun 19, 1:00 pm
- Relationship Status: It’s Complicated (For Women Only) Thu, Jun 20, 7:00 pm
- How to Afford a Baby Sat, Jun 22, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Single Parenting Sat, Jun 22, 11:30 pm–12:30 pm
- Infant Health & Safety Thu, Jun 27, 7:00 pm