Invite a friend
How to Afford a Baby
Diapers, formula, childcare… babies can add up. Get expert advice on simple ways to manage your current budget in order to take care of your growing family and save for your future.
Our free labor classes, childbirth classes, and other free pregnancy classes are a great way to help you have a healthy pregnancy and prepare for your coming little one. We want you to be comfortable in your pregnancy, have the tools to make healthy choices, and to prepare for labor.
More About Pregnancy Clinic
The Bowie Crofton Pregnancy Clinic provides assistance and support to women who are experiencing an unexpected pregnancy. This includes pregnancy tests, pregnancy counseling, sexually transmitted infection testing and post-abortion counseling services to patients in the Bowie area.
Other events here
- Relationship Status: It’s Complicated, For Couples Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm
- Job Search and Resume Writing Mon, Jun 10, 8:00 pm
- Faithful Fathers Thu, Jun 13, 7:00 pm
- Parenting: Experiences & Expectations Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Parenting: Tips & Tools Mon, Jun 17, 8:00 pm
- Take Charge of Your Body Wed, Jun 19, 1:00 pm
- Relationship Status: It’s Complicated (For Women Only) Thu, Jun 20, 7:00 pm
- How to Afford a Baby Sat, Jun 22, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Single Parenting Sat, Jun 22, 11:30 pm–12:30 pm
- Infant Health & Safety Thu, Jun 27, 7:00 pm