Bowie's Best: City Offers Awards for Top Businesses
Residents can nominate local businesses for their innovation, community service, green initiatives and more.
Is there a local business that you think stands above all other because of its exemplary service, green principals, community involvement, or innovation? Nominate it for an award as part of the city of Bowie Business Awards program.
The Business Awards Program is intended to recognise the best of what Bowie businesses have to offer residents and the community.
There are four categories:
- The Business Award, for a local company that demonstrates community involvement, financial success, customer satisfaction, and a good work environment.
- The Entrepreneur Award, for a new business that has displayed innovation and growth.
- The Small Business Award, for a small business that exemplifies what it means to make Bowie a thriving and prosperous city.
- The Community Service Award, for the business highly involved in Bowie community.
- Green Business Award, for the company that has shown a dedication to green business practices.
To nominate a local business, complete this form and mail it to City of Bowie, Attention: John Henry King, Economic Development Director, 15901 Excalibur Rd., Bowie, MD 20716 or fax to 301-809-2315 by March 15. The completed form can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The city and the Greater Bowie Chamber of Commerce are partnering to honor award recipients at the 6th Annual Business Recognition Awards Program at the Bowie Comfort Inn & Conference Center from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on May 8. Tickets are $30. For more information on attending or sponsoring the event, contact the Chamber at email@example.com or 301-262-0920.
More information on the awards can be found on the city’s website here.