For the second time this week, the National Weather Service (NWS) is predicting snow for Prince George's County.
According to the forecast, there is an 80 percent chance that snow will fall sometime after 3 p.m., with accumulations up to one inch. The snow is predicted to continue in the evening, slowing by 10 p.m., blanketing the area with up to another half inch.
Sunny skies and temperatures in the mid 30s are predicted for Saturday and Sunday.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Pointer Ridge Elementary Placed Under 'Precautionary' Lockdown Monday
- Michelle Obama to Bowie State Grads: It's Time to Feel Hungry Again
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Trailer, Reviews and Showtimes in Bowie
- Police: Bowie Man Flees Officers, Crashes Stolen Car, Ditches Drugs, Turns Up at Walmart
- Jobs in Bowie: Data Center Technician, Restaurant Manger, Director of Proposals