PGFD Demonstrates the Dangers of Ceramic Pots on Good Morning America
Acting Fire Chief Marc Bashoor demonstrated the danger of these repellents.
Marc Bashoor, acting fire chief for the Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department, was on ABC's Good Morning America early Monday morning talking about the dangers of ceramic fire pots that burn gel fuel.
The ceramic fire pots are used to repel insects, but after a teen was burned when gel splattered from a ceramic fire pot after it blew up.
A live demo illustrated how quickly a T-shirt ignited from the flames of a burning pot.
To watch the whole demo, check out this episode on ABC.com.