Governor Martin O'Malley (D) is set to appear in Bowie Monday as part of series of forums meant to shape policy as the state transitions into a "new" economy. The forum will focus on education as O'Malley will bring together industry experts to generate recommendations to support the administration's goal.
WHEN: Monday, January 3, 2010
- Governor O'Malley's opening remarks: 9:00 a.m.
- Stakeholder breakout sessions: 10:00 a.m.
- Presentation and Discussion with Governor O'Malley: 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Bowie State University
- Center for Learning and Technology Building (opening session)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Communications Art Center (closing session)
- 14000 Jericho Park Road - Bowie, MD