Prince George's County Public Schools (PGCPS) are opening two hours late on Monday due to early morning freezing rain in the area.
According to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) website, the federal government is opening at noon on Monday. Workers are encouraged to remain off the roads until 10 a.m. Employees also have the option of unscheduled leave or unscheduled telework. Those previously scheduled to telework should work as usual.
The Prince George's County goverment is open on Monday, with the liberal leave policy in effect.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Police: Bowie Man Flees Officers, Crashes Stolen Car, Ditches Drugs, Turns Up at Walmart
- Bowie State University 2013 Commencement in Tweets and Photos
- UPDATE: Southbound Route 301 Reopens Following Car Crash
- Bowie Death Notices Through May 14
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Trailer, Reviews and Showtimes in Bowie